Call us now
Car Crashes Take Physical & Financial Toll
Automobile Accident injuries can be devastating. First, there’s the mental, physical and financial toll from the accident. Second, Michigan’s No Fault insurance laws can be tedious and confusing.
Each of the attorneys at Triton Legal PLC has vast experience dealing with insurance companies from all over the United States. We consistently win settlements for substantial amounts of money. We have collected millions of dollars for our clients.
We are so confident in our ability to handle your case, there is absolutely no fee unless we win. Most auto accident firms charge a third of what they collect on your behalf. At Triton Legal, we will take your case for less, resulting in more money in your pocket. Rely on us to analyze your case from top to bottom and make sure you are properly compensated for all of your losses.
Compensation after an Auto Accident can include:
- Lost wages
- Medical bills
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of quality of life
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Things to remember when involved in an auto accident:
- Gather information from others involved in the accident.
- Drivers and passengers: names and contact information
- Vehicle descriptions (make, model, year)
- Driver’s license numbers
- License plate numbers
- Insurance companies and policy numbers
- Eyewitnesses: names and contact information
- Accident scene location and/or address
- Police officer’s name and badge number.
- Take photos of all vehicles involved and the accident scene, if it is safe to do so.
- Do not sign any document unless it’s for the police or your insurance agent.
- Be polite, but don’t tell anyone the accident was your fault, even if you think it was.